Rights of direction, review and publication scientific articles in the journal «Modernscienceandinnovation»
Science Journal «Modern science and innovation»
(certificate of registration number PI № FS77-51370 from 10.10.2012)
invites scientists, graduate students, doctoral candidates and young professionals
to publish the results of scientific research
REQUIREMENTS FOR DESIGN AND TAKING MANUSCRIPTS TO EDITORIAL BOARD:
The editorial staff is working with the authors - university professors, researchers, graduate students, doctoral candidates and academic degrees. The Journal publishes materials in sections:
- Information, computing and management;
- Technology of food products;
- Construction and architecture.
1. Authorized original articles are accepted for consideration only if they meet the requirements for publication in the journal "Modern science and innovation", posted on the official website of the Institute of service, tourism and design (branch NCFU) in the web-section "Scientific Journal" and in the current issue of the journal.
1.1. To optimize the editorial and publishing preparation editors accept manuscripts from authors in Russian / English and the accompanying documents required in the following items:
- printed copy of the article.
The volume of articles: 6-12 pages (original article), pages 15-20 (review article), 2-3 pages (short message). Requirements for the computer set: A4; size 12; font TimesNewRoman; spacing 1.15; page numbers at the bottom of the center; field, all the 2 cm; indent 1.25 cm.
- Information about the author (in Russian and English)
The information should include the following information: Name (Full Name), academic degree, academic rank, position, affiliation, email address and telephone numbers.
- On electronic media in separate files (CD-DVD drive or flash card):
An electronic version of the article in a text editor Word (file name: "Surname_ Name_Patronymic_article") and information about the author (file name: "Surname_ Name_Patronymic_information about the author").
- Expert opinion (for Technical Science)
All institutions set up expert commissions that signed expert opinion on the possibility of the publication of articles in the press.
1.2. The article should contain the following design elements:
a) Universal Decimal Classification (UDC);
b) the surname, name of the author (authors) (name and patronymic);
c) the title;
d) the place of work of the author (authors) (in brackets in the nominative case);
d) a brief abstract of the article’s content (3-4 lines, should not repeat the title);
e) a list of keywords or phrases (5-7);
g) summaryat the end of article in English / Russian.
All items must be translated into English/ Russian language.
1.3.Registration figures, formulas and tables.
Figures and tables are inserted in the text to the right place. References in the text to tables and figures are required. For the quality of images or pictures revision is not responsible.
1.3.1. Design drawings (graphs, charts):
a) all the inscriptions on the figures should be read;
b) the drawings should be made taking into account the features of black-and-white printing (it is recommended to use as a fill different kinds of shading and patterns in charts of various kinds of lines - dashed, solid, and so on. e., different design points on which a graph - circles , squares, diamonds, triangles); color and halftone patterns are eliminated;
c) the figures must be read separately from the text, so the axis must have the name and unit of measurement;
d) drawings are numbered from the bottom (Figure 1 - Title) and executed in the graphical editor 10 pins (type).
1.3.2. Making formulas.
Formulas are performed in the program editor formulas MathType; 12 font, aligned to the center, their numbers are set using the tab in parentheses to the right.
1.3.3. Making tables.
Tables should have a title. Tables are numbered above (Table 1 - Title) and executed a size 10 (bold), line spacing - single.
1.3.4. Bibliographic list.
Bibliographic list placed at the end. It lists all the sources referred to by the author, c complete bibliographic apparatus publication (in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008).
2. Author's articles, decorated with violation shall not be considered and will not be returned.
3. All scientific articles, received by the editorial board, are subject to mandatory review.
4. The Editor in Chief (Deputy) determines that the profile of the journal article, the requirements for registration and send it for review. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of the reviewedmaterials and have in the past 3 years publications on the subject of the reviewed article. Author's articles are not on the profile will not be returned to the author, the author is notified of non-compliance profile of the journal article.
5. As a member of the editorial board are the reviewers and external reviewers - scientists and experts in the field (doctors, PhDs). Presented original articles transferred for review to members of the editorial board, supervising the appropriate branch of science. In the absence of a member of the editorial board or receipt of the article by a member of the editorial board of the chief editor sends the article to review the external reviewers.
6. The reviewer should consider and submit to the editors of opinion articles within 15 calendar days of receipt, or a reasoned refusal to review.
7. Revision publications to the authors of submissions or copies of reviews reasoned refusal.
8. The review shall be conducted confidentially to the authors of articles, it is confidential and is provided to the author of the manuscript of his written request, without a signature and the name, position, place of work the reviewer. Review indicating the author reviews can be provided upon request of expert advice in the WAC (Higher Attestation Commission) at the Ministry of Education of Russia.
9. The review should include an assessment of the relevance of the problems considered in the presented article, originality, scientific novelty of the study. The reviewer should evaluate the scientific and methodological level study to assess the results of the study to evaluate the authenticity of the article research results, to assess the practical significance and the importance of research results for the science and practice. In conclusion, the reviewer concludes feasibility of publication.
10. A reviewer may recommend the article for publication; recommend to the publication of revised based on comments; not to recommend the article for publication. If the reviewer recommends an article to be published revised based on the comments, or does not recommend an article for publication - in the review shall provide reasons for such a decision.
11. A reviewer may indicate the need to make additions and refinements in the manuscript, which is then sent (via the Editor) to the author for revision. In this case, the date of receipt of the manuscript to the editor is the date of the return of the modified manuscript. Recycled paper is sent to the author for review again.
12. Review should be signed by the reviewer (containing his contact details) and certified by the seal of the organization.
13. Upon receipt of the review to the editorial board at the next meeting of the editorial board discusses the reviews received and the final decision about the publication or to refuse to publish articles. Authors who refuse to publish manuscripts sent a reasoned refusal.
14. In case of disagreement with the opinion of the author of the reviewer, the manuscript in consultation with the editorial board can be re-directed to (additional) review.
15. The order and sequence of publication of the article is determined by the volume of published materials and a list of columns in each issue.
16. The original reviews should be stored in the journal for five years.
Articles with a set of documents in the journal "Modern science and innovation" send: Pyatigorsk, 40 October St., 56, office 45 OPONIR, executive secretary of the journal: Valeria Orobinskaya.
Phone: (8793) 33-34-21; 8-928-351-93-25
Editor in Chief,
Doctor of Historical Sciences,
Sample of review (Download)
Information about the author (Download)